WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THE TEAM:
Not everyone is cut out to work with us. To be seriously considered for this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of professional furniture removal experience (the right attitude would outweigh a lack of experience).
- Exceptional attention to detail to achieve short, medium and long-term business objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to remain results-focussed in a fast-changing environment.
- Exceptional Customer Service standards and ethics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task on a daily basis.
- Current Driver’s licence – manual
- Medium Rigid (MR) Licence
This position will ask you to be available from Monday to Friday. You must be physically fit, including core strength, agility and stamina. You will be a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual, possessing excellent customer service skills, initiative and a strong work ethic. The position requires that you have great planning and organisational skills as we pride ourselves on meeting strict deadlines in a schedule driven environment. You’ll be able to work alone but also love working within a team environment. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, you will be looking to have fun as part of a motivated small team, in a challenging and rewarding environment.